Finding the Right Solution for You
Our overall goal is to design and install a bathroom that functions seamlessly for your home or business space. The perfect bathroom looks different to every client. That’s why we take the time to assess your space and discuss your vision for the project in a consultation.
Bathroom Reno Consultations
During the consultation, we will discuss your design ideas, and get an understanding of the budget you are working with. From there, we will come up with a project plan that meets your expectations while staying within your price range.
We bring you customized results. That is just another way we work to put the needs of our clients first.
Complete Bathroom Remodeling Transformations
At North Point Building and Design Inc, we have the tools and expertise to take charge of your bathroom renovations completely. Once we have a clear idea of your vision for the project, we will work to design a space that meets every one of your expectations. We will create a detailed layout, choose the materials you want to incorporate, and order your new appliances.
Our bathroom contractors will efficiently and responsibly dispose of your outdated set-up before installing each new function carefully.
New Bathrooms Installations
At North Point Building and Design Inc, we deliver only the best installations and results.
Some features you can look forward to, include:
- Beautiful, mold-resistant tiles
- Unique lighting solutions
- Excellent ventilation to prevent mold, wall condensation and fogged up mirrors
- Innovative electrical technology and plumbing fixtures to maximize comfort and convenience with a sleek modern appeal
- Waterproof and water-resistant building materials and flooring for increased safety
- Energy-efficient solutions to reduce water waste
- Fantastic water pressure
Update or Redo Bathroom Designs
Many small updates can be used to improve your bathroom experience at home or in the office. Our dedicated team can work with you to find innovative designs that make your bathroom feel brand-new without a complete overhaul.
Small but effective updates may include:
- Drain and plumbing checks and upgrades
- New light fixtures
- Replacing outdated features such as showerheads with luxury updates
- Repainting or replacing tiles
- Increased storage with new vanities, cabinets, medicine cabinets and shelving
- Installing one or two new appliances
Get in Touch with Trusted Bathroom Contractors Today
Our talented team of bathroom experts has been helping homeowners design and install brand-new bathrooms in homes and commercial spaces for several years.
Whether you are in the market for a complete renovation, or a few small updates, our team of experts will help you complete your project in no time. For excellent customer care, careful installations, and beautiful, high-quality results, get in touch with our dedicated team today and book a consultation.